Saturday, February 7, 2009

Old times (boy, does that sound weird)

I was doing some spring cleaning (yes, in February) and I ran across a bunch of old stories. Old stories. I entertained myself by leaning against my bed and reading them. They were quite repetitively predictable, and I was amazed at the situations I got my characters into and out of. For instance, I let a maniac loose. He (he's also just under the qualifications for a giant) pounded down an padlocked iron door. There was another character (he was about 19/20) coming down the hall, and the main character (a 13 y/o girl who's small for her age) coming from the other direction. The 19 y/o whistles for help, and the three best (strongest, smartest) men there quickly show up. The maniac immediately takes out the strongest (quite a feat) and the second one (who's deaf, mute, and blind in one eye but remarkably able to figure out everything that's going on) and grabs the third around the neck. The 19 y/o, I forgot to mention, was also knocked out. That left the 13 y/o, who cannot take this guy on. Somehow, I got them out of that situation (I won't tell you how, that would spoil everything). Somehow this was done a long time ago, without Tara's help. Wow. That's just one of the situations I maneuvered them out of. Boy it was fun, just going through those stories and laughing at them. I also rediscovered several cool names (Guardian Night, Storm Shadow, Jianfel, Axume, Arachne, etc.) that just ended up in the wrong place. Alright. This sounds great. (And talk about ideas...)

As before and always be,
Nestami.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Impressive. I wanna read that!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rather repetitive, but I could get it f'r you...boy do I beat up everybody there...not just picking on ONE, but half of EVERYBODY at least...

    ReplyDelete