Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Glare for Ms. Grant (A Tormictionist's Dilemma)

*sigh* It's a fact of life- a character gets too beat up or captured under the wrong circumstances and they're... well... dead. It's a fact of life. It's a limit on tormictioning. I've done it, and I've helped Tahlia do it. Big deal. However... it IS a little hard when you find yourself LIKING a character who you KNOW is doomed to die. Mixed feelings- I'm eager to plot his death with as much torreadisitc value as possible, and yet I want the character to live and prosper and finally be free from mine and Tahli's tormictioning when (and, sadly, IF) he makes it to the end. *dramatic sigh* So I feel I must send a glare to Ms. Grant. (even though I'm winking at her with the other eye... *evil grin*)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. *mock sniff* His death is vital! Alas!
    Poor you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *mock-struggles to say it* I... I... forgive you. Now then... to business. You gotta make it more PAINFUL than that... >:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *surprised* The death, of course. ;-)

    ReplyDelete