Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WARNING: Tired Tormictionist

I was woken up early this morning. I have this constant allergy-thing, so a sinus infection wasn't in the way. But I was woken up early by "THERE"S SNOW!!!" being called by my sisters from one end of the room to the other (I like waking up by myself). Let's just say that that wasn't exactly the way I wanted to start my day. Then I get the beginnings of another headache. And I haven't even been up for an hour. (The time below is three hours behind.) Hmmm...

Beware. I'm a fantasy writer. A tired, achey, in a not-too-inclined-to-be-amiable-though-I-must-be-so-anyway mood author. WATCH OUT. I can't get this completely out on my characters ('cause I tend to maximize the situation 100 times before putting it on them) without killing them so I won't, but be careful. Be very, very careful.

As before and always be,
Nestami.

1 comment: